Sunday, February 8, 2009

The days go by


Why am I half crazy?

by Michael D Nalley

In the sanity statistic
Is mental illness realistic?
If one out of every four
Peoples mental heath's poor

My three best friends are sane
So I guess that makes it plain
That I have came up short
With an illness of some sort

May God bless all the fools
Who follow all the rules
Written religiously and spoken
Only to have their hearts broken

If I had a half a mind
I would look and find
All of the reasons why
Or at least give it a try

If the truth was like our sun
In a system with just one
Everything wouldn't be hazy
And I wouldn't be half crazy

1 Comment:

  1. KayJ said...
    hey how did you change the background for your blog? I'd really love to know.....

    You can PM me on polyvore with the answer if you'd like. My screen name's the same as here.

    BubblyInfinite

Post a Comment